Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Happy Customer!

Here's a testimonial from another happy customer complete with a wonderful picture of her fireplace sporting a new Wall of Fire grate from Gratewalloffire.com

 Hi there,
I just wanted to tell you how happy we are with your product!!!  We have had smoke issues with 2 of our fireplaces ever since we put them into our house during an addition.  We thought we would try your grate wall of fire and hope for the best.  I can happily say that the minute I lit our first fire using it, I could tell immediately that it worked!  The smoke went right up the back wall instead of "puffing out" into my kitchen.  It was an instant success!!!! 
Thanks for creating such a wonderful product that really works!!!!!

Best,
Allison S.
Ridgefield, Ct

No comments:

Post a Comment