Monday, October 25, 2010

One more satisfied customer

Just thought we would share a testimonial from one of our many satisfied customers.

October 21, 2010
Message:
I just received my fireplace grate, thought I should give it a try and see if thing really makes a difference.  I was pretty skeptical, but figured I would give it a try instead of spending alot more money on an insert or new doors that I don't like.  I didn't light a fire very much because all it did was make the house smokey, didn't provide any heat, ao it was just for ambience at best.  I gotta tell you, this thing ROCKS!  I am totally impressed!  Not only do I have zero smoke in the house, the heat is poring through the fireplace vents like it never has before.  I turned off the furnace just to see, and it is maintaining 72 degrees in the house after being lit for 2 hours.  I'm going to order another one tomorrow for my basement fireplace!
-Tamara D.

No comments:

Post a Comment